posterior veiw of the upper, mid and lower trapezius muscle that can cause suffering of tight shoulders, neck pain or headaches
Recent Blog Posts
- A Gift from Me to You
- Working from home? Shoulder and neck pain relief
- Suffering from Raynaud’s disease?
- Would you like to optimise your health during this Pandemic?
- Suffering from tight shoulders, neck pain or headaches?
- We are open and have Covid 19 safety protocols in place
- The one armed chiropractor, AGAIN!
- Simple, seated stretches for those working from home
- Health tips during the self-isolation period
- Improve Your Posture (Upper Cross Syndrome)
- Lower Cross Syndrome
- The Brugger Exercise – to counter Upper Cross Syndrome, poor body posture and pain